My pistachios are very good,
I happen to like them a lot.
They’re green and purple and tan,
And my desire to eat them was for naught.
If you ate pistachios too,
I am sure that you would agree.
For they dance across your taste buds,
And you happily start to sing.
Everyone likes pistachios,
I don’t know one soul who doesn’t.
They’re the best I’m sure you agree,
You can eat them for no one says that you musn’t.
I happen to like them a lot.
They’re green and purple and tan,
And my desire to eat them was for naught.
If you ate pistachios too,
I am sure that you would agree.
For they dance across your taste buds,
And you happily start to sing.
Everyone likes pistachios,
I don’t know one soul who doesn’t.
They’re the best I’m sure you agree,
You can eat them for no one says that you musn’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment