January 3, 2010

Guess my lie

For Waveney's Quest class she was suppose to tell the class 2 truths and a lie. Her classmates were to guess what detail was the lie!
(written Sept. 2009)

My name is Waveney and I have had many, many things taken out of my body. I have had my tonsils, adenoids, a kidney, and my appendix taken out. I LOVE to climb trees and do anything that’s the least bit athletic. I swim, play soccer, once did gymnastics, once did an adventure camp, and once even did ballet. I have 4 other people in my family. I have my mom, my dad, my older brother, and my little sister, so I'm obviously the middle child. I love to go to school and enjoy learning every day. My grandma died a few weeks ago and my grandpa fought in World War 2. He was shot in the stomach but the bullet went right through him and he lived for a long time although he is now dead. I think that I’m a very odd and unique, but cool girl and I hope to live a long, good life like my grandpa.

No comments: