My Mommy
My good ‘ole Mommy was working on fine day,
When I come over and said “Hey, hey, hey!
Why don’t you come out and play, play, play!”
She thought and thought and said “Okay!”
And then I commented “Yeah, yeah, yeah!”
We went down the stairs and through the hallway,
Out the door and the rest of the way.
I grabbed the chalk and started to walk.
When we got to the park there was a big fat lock!
I said “Oh no!” and started to cry,
While my Mommy said, “My, my, my!”
Then I looked and wondered “Why oh why?”
Next my Mommy said the park was closed.
Then I started to Explode!
My Mommy quietly calmed me down.
And she finally said, “Let's go somewhere else in town.”
Then I said, “What a great idea!”
After that I said, “Let's go to IKEA”
So we ran and ran as fast as my friend Joe,
And my Mommy said, “Hurry up we’ve got to go!”
When we got there I set down my chalk.
And that’s the end of My good ‘ole walk!
The End
My good ‘ole Mommy was working on fine day,
When I come over and said “Hey, hey, hey!
Why don’t you come out and play, play, play!”
She thought and thought and said “Okay!”
And then I commented “Yeah, yeah, yeah!”
We went down the stairs and through the hallway,
Out the door and the rest of the way.
I grabbed the chalk and started to walk.
When we got to the park there was a big fat lock!
I said “Oh no!” and started to cry,
While my Mommy said, “My, my, my!”
Then I looked and wondered “Why oh why?”
Next my Mommy said the park was closed.
Then I started to Explode!
My Mommy quietly calmed me down.
And she finally said, “Let's go somewhere else in town.”
Then I said, “What a great idea!”
After that I said, “Let's go to IKEA”
So we ran and ran as fast as my friend Joe,
And my Mommy said, “Hurry up we’ve got to go!”
When we got there I set down my chalk.
And that’s the end of My good ‘ole walk!
The End
Written August 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment