The I am Poem
By: Waveney Brooks 8-15-08
I am a crazy tomboy
I wonder if boys are scared of me
I hear boys yelling for help
I see boys caught in my hand
I want to crush boys
I am a crazy tomboy.
I pretend the boys I chose are weak
I feel lots of STRENGTH
I touch a boys chasing trophy
I worry that boys will get away
I cry when I get hurt
I am a crazy tomboy.
I understand that I can catch boys
I say I’m gonna get you
I dream of catching boys
I think girls are meant to chase boys
I hope I will catch boys
I am a crazy tomboy.
THE END
By: Waveney Brooks 8-15-08
I am a crazy tomboy
I wonder if boys are scared of me
I hear boys yelling for help
I see boys caught in my hand
I want to crush boys
I am a crazy tomboy.
I pretend the boys I chose are weak
I feel lots of STRENGTH
I touch a boys chasing trophy
I worry that boys will get away
I cry when I get hurt
I am a crazy tomboy.
I understand that I can catch boys
I say I’m gonna get you
I dream of catching boys
I think girls are meant to chase boys
I hope I will catch boys
I am a crazy tomboy.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment