“It’s the hundredth day of school already?” Sheilniya Corveen asked her favorite art teacher ever the 22 year old Mr.Sheekniyaller. He was a young hot teacher with an eight pack. “Yep. I have something to show you to.” He replied. He led her through a door and into a dark and majestic ancient looking room. The walls were a furry magenta and the ceiling glowed like a fire fly. In the middle of the room was a really red and pretty carpet that looked as if it were floating a few inches off the ground. “You don’t need to worry about missing your next class because I stopped time. I’m a norwigien wizard you know.” Mr.Sheekniyaller whispered. “Oh really? I heard of those in some book I read last summer.” She replied. “You’re not going to believe this,” said the teacher as he stepped onto the magic carpet. “But this magic carpet can fly us anywhere.” He sat down on it and motioned for Sheilniya to come sit down with him. Now Sheilniya was 19 as Mr.Sheekniyaller taught her 1st period art in high-school. Sheilniya was held back a lot because she didn’t do well with the other mean teachers. Sheilniya sat down on the magic carpet and Mr. Sheekniyaller smiled at her and said, “Call me Chad.” He picked up the end of the carpet and shook it and then a steering wheel appeared. He took some keys out of his pocket and stuck them in the key slot and turned. He pressed a gas pedal with his foot that was hanging over the side. The magic carpet started flying really high and a large door in front of them opened. Chad drove out and took them up really high in the sky. When they could barely see the school anymore Chad stopped. “ Sheilniya I’ve been wanting to ask you something,” he turned torwards her and held her hand, “ Will you marry me?” Sheilniya felt a sudden burst of love for Chad and she smiled really big. “ Chad I will!” they hugged and kissed for a bit and then flew around some. They had the wedding in September on the 21st and lived happily ever after with their 3 kids, Shayni, Sarakeetly, and Samlikeefer.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment