Don’t you always wonder what babies are thinking when they stare you in the face, or why they make a disgusting face when you try to make them laugh. Well if you read this, the smart baby Tharia will tell you what she does and why she does it. She was a baby who watched her mother type and is now able to type at 4 months old. Everyone says she is a child prodigy, but they still do all the smiling, funny faces baby crap. She typed her life as a baby secretly and gave it to me to type into a story. She already knew how to type a story of course but she is always tired and wants to take a nap and it would take her a while to type a story with all those naps she needs. When I type her story it will be as if she is saying it. So here goes the life of Tharia.
Epilogue
My name is Tharia and right at this point I’m 4 and half months old. Every one knows I can type but they don’t know can do anything good or passionate, let alone write a whole entire, lovely story. So now I will let them now I can.
Entry #1: Don’t get all goo-goo!
Why do adults or even my cousins think I like it when they get all “goo-goo” in my face? It’s just stupid and I don’t know what to do so I adorably smile and giggle. If they read this, then no offense but the “goo-goo” crap is stupid. How would you like it if I came up to you and yelled, “gootchy-gootchy goo! I got you!” in a tone that makes you feel stupid, then yanked you up and spun you around until you spat up?! I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like it. So don’t get all goo-goo.
Entry #2: Lay off the gooey baby food!
Please give me better food! You’d probably like to know that I am adopted. Any way, I’m also just now teething a bit so now my mom’s giving me the baby goo food stuff. Its TERRIBLE tasting! Don’t you adults ever wonder why we don’t eat the stuff or we spit up a lot? It’s because we don’t want that nasty stuff in us! Could give us something better, but still as soft? Maybe like crushed up like mad crackers? Just find something better tasting please. Make a mental note, LAY OFF THE GOOEY BABY FOOD!
Entry #3: Can I have a better bed?
May I have a better bed for the night? I hate being locked up in the hard floored crib. Its one reason we cry at night and when we don’t cry at night it means we’re finally getting used to sleeping on a rock. We really hate it when you put the crib at your feet. How are we supposed to sleep with that stench at our noses? But if you put it far away from your bed then how will you get to us fast when we roll over when we sleep and run into those cold, wooden, bars, hitting our head, therefore making us cry. Could you at least soften the bars and soften the rock/bed we sleep on? Please give me a better bed.
Last but not least Entry #4: I’m not the only one.
You are probably amazed by many things by now but don’t think I’m a child prodigy or something; we babies all are super smart. We can all do something super smart and special for instance my best baby friend, Sariah can do a back, front, and side flip on a trampoline. She also crawls all the way to her trampoline while she should be napping, including the fact she crawls out of the crib, through the dog door in the back, down steps, and last but not least she can climb onto the trampoline. She stands on the trampoline and does a back flip, lands on her feet, does a front flip, lands on her feet, and does a side flip once again landing on her feet. She repeats this 15 times and then crawls all the way back to her crib. Amazing huh? Well we all can do just as good on a different talent we’re just to scared to let you know. Treat us all the same.
The last words of my story:
This is my talent and now I the brave, Tharia will end my story. I plan to be an author and I already am. I, Tharia Norswell is finishing my story.
Well, that was what Tharia Norswell told me to type directly and now I will tell who I am. I am the amazing Tharia’s big sister, Nathaleen Norswell. My talent was swimming and I could swim across the 25 meter without breathing once doing freestyle. I am now 21 and I am a world record holder and an Olympic champion. I can swim a 50 freestyle in 28 seconds and a 25 freestyle in well, 9 seconds. So now I will finish the whole entire baby’s mind story. Right about ……. NOW!
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment