My favorite dog in the world
It’s kind of funny how I got my dog. In fact it’s so different and odd that I’ve decided to tell you about it. So here goes . . . . . . . . It was a Saturday morning in February and the sun wasn’t even shining yet when my brother ran into my room shouting, “We got a dog! We got a dog, Waveney! Wake up we got a dog!” I sat up and mumbled, “Nice joke Austin. How long did you work on that one.” “It’s not a joke, come and see!” Austin grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my bed and into the hallway. I looked down the stairs. “Well, where’s the dog?” I said to my brother Austin. “Be quiet and listen….” He whispered. I listened and heard little pit pats. At first I thought it was my dad on his laptop. “Do you here the dog?” Austin whispered. “That’s not a dog, it’s dad on his laptop.” I whispered. “Is too a dog! Come on.” he whispered back. Once again he grabbed my hand and yanked me down the stairs. When got down stairs my eyes met two beady little black eyes that belonged to a little black and brown miniature pinscher. My dad (who really was on his laptop) smiled and said, “ Surprise! Your mom bought him last night with your Uncle Paul.” “ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WE GOT A DOG!!!” I shouted. My dog lives till’ this day.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment