Her name is Raquel.
I saw her everyday.
She promised she’d never move.
She did.
Her new home is in heaven.
I miss her with my whole heart.
But I always visit her in dreams.
And she sends me mind messages at school.
I always make sure to reply.
Sincere and truthfully.
I didn’t cry at her funeral.
She would’ve wanted me to be happy.
But she asked I come to her,
When she took her last breath.
I saw her everyday.
She promised she’d never move.
She did.
Her new home is in heaven.
I miss her with my whole heart.
But I always visit her in dreams.
And she sends me mind messages at school.
I always make sure to reply.
Sincere and truthfully.
I didn’t cry at her funeral.
She would’ve wanted me to be happy.
But she asked I come to her,
When she took her last breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment