Here are some more of the Poems Written using lines other students came up with. The lines from other students are in bold.
TIGER TALK
Haley’s line
The tiger won’t talk.
Not around the clock.
It’s bound.
To make sound.
Sometime soon.
Please make some tune.
Oh please make a sound.
You’re as quiet as a hound.
Well it just roared.
He wasn’t ignored.
That was so loud.
It was heard by momma cloud.
Please, no more sound.
CURIOUS QUESTIONS
Clara’s line
What is day?
I’ll find out in anyway?
Are the clouds gray?
Will you please pay?
Is that a buffet?
Or is it a cafĂ©’?
Will you just give me food; no delay?!?
SIMILAR THINGS
Kasey’s line
Polka dotted or simply spotted?
Small or little?
Soft or silky?
Run or dash?
Hold or cling?
Jump or bounce?
Smile or grin?
Create or make?
Wet or moist?
Weak or wimpy?
Mini or short?
Dull or limp?
Soppy or soggy?
PLEASE PICK!
SNEEZER AND WHEEZER
Emily’s line
Hi I’m Sneezer!
I’m Wheezer!
Wheeze!
Goes sneezer
Sneeze!
Goes wheezer.
Come on human!
Sneeze!
And wheeze!
Mwa-ha.
I sneezed loudly.
I wheezed loudly.
They win.
THE HAMBURGER PARTS LIFES
Margaret’s line
HERE IS THE LIFE OF THE FOOD IN HAMBURGERS:
Lettuce will sing and dance.
Pickles and ketchup will live in harmony
On the brown patty that is life.
The mustard will sit lonely under the lettuce’s big butt.
Live happy, hamburgers, live happy.
TEXTURE OF ANIMALS
Jahnavi’s line
Oh, why are cats spiky?
Oh, why are dogs furry?
Oh, why are turtles hard?
Oh, why are alligators bumpy?
These are the questions I will ponder til’ you tell me the answer.
COLORS
Karlee’s line
Red,
Yellow,
Green,
Blue,
Purple,
Teal,
Gray,
Black,
TIE-DYE
RAINING TODAY
Maggie’s line
The rain dropped silently,
On the hard cement,
Causing a splash,
And causing a child to look,
Up to the sky,
When rain dropped in his eye,
And he started to cry,
The water out of his eye,
And he ate pie,
Then said OH MY,
And looked at the sky,
And pie fell in his eye.
DIAMONDS
Kelsey’s line
Diamonds
Glistening ever so slightly
Clear
Shiny so bright
EXPENSIVE
To die for
GIRLY-GIRLS best friend
A poor beggar’s happiness.
A diamond.
TERRORIST ATTACK
Marissa’s line
AAAAAH!
Everybody screamed!
They shouted in many different languages!
Chinese! Japanese! English!
People ran for cover as the bombs dropped to the ground!
How could someone plan a terrorist attack on the Great Wall of China!
Here comes a bomb!
AAAAAAAAH!!
I made it!
Better climb under ground!
Somebody pushed me!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Still alive…. Almost sleeping…..
I’m gone.
TIGER TALK
Haley’s line
The tiger won’t talk.
Not around the clock.
It’s bound.
To make sound.
Sometime soon.
Please make some tune.
Oh please make a sound.
You’re as quiet as a hound.
Well it just roared.
He wasn’t ignored.
That was so loud.
It was heard by momma cloud.
Please, no more sound.
CURIOUS QUESTIONS
Clara’s line
What is day?
I’ll find out in anyway?
Are the clouds gray?
Will you please pay?
Is that a buffet?
Or is it a cafĂ©’?
Will you just give me food; no delay?!?
SIMILAR THINGS
Kasey’s line
Polka dotted or simply spotted?
Small or little?
Soft or silky?
Run or dash?
Hold or cling?
Jump or bounce?
Smile or grin?
Create or make?
Wet or moist?
Weak or wimpy?
Mini or short?
Dull or limp?
Soppy or soggy?
PLEASE PICK!
SNEEZER AND WHEEZER
Emily’s line
Hi I’m Sneezer!
I’m Wheezer!
Wheeze!
Goes sneezer
Sneeze!
Goes wheezer.
Come on human!
Sneeze!
And wheeze!
Mwa-ha.
I sneezed loudly.
I wheezed loudly.
They win.
THE HAMBURGER PARTS LIFES
Margaret’s line
HERE IS THE LIFE OF THE FOOD IN HAMBURGERS:
Lettuce will sing and dance.
Pickles and ketchup will live in harmony
On the brown patty that is life.
The mustard will sit lonely under the lettuce’s big butt.
Live happy, hamburgers, live happy.
TEXTURE OF ANIMALS
Jahnavi’s line
Oh, why are cats spiky?
Oh, why are dogs furry?
Oh, why are turtles hard?
Oh, why are alligators bumpy?
These are the questions I will ponder til’ you tell me the answer.
COLORS
Karlee’s line
Red,
Yellow,
Green,
Blue,
Purple,
Teal,
Gray,
Black,
TIE-DYE
RAINING TODAY
Maggie’s line
The rain dropped silently,
On the hard cement,
Causing a splash,
And causing a child to look,
Up to the sky,
When rain dropped in his eye,
And he started to cry,
The water out of his eye,
And he ate pie,
Then said OH MY,
And looked at the sky,
And pie fell in his eye.
DIAMONDS
Kelsey’s line
Diamonds
Glistening ever so slightly
Clear
Shiny so bright
EXPENSIVE
To die for
GIRLY-GIRLS best friend
A poor beggar’s happiness.
A diamond.
TERRORIST ATTACK
Marissa’s line
AAAAAH!
Everybody screamed!
They shouted in many different languages!
Chinese! Japanese! English!
People ran for cover as the bombs dropped to the ground!
How could someone plan a terrorist attack on the Great Wall of China!
Here comes a bomb!
AAAAAAAAH!!
I made it!
Better climb under ground!
Somebody pushed me!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Still alive…. Almost sleeping…..
I’m gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment